Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Well General Maintanance done (I think)~~

Dahlings,

I must admit I wish I was more computer savvy to properly set up a Template, but I have to use what Blogspot offers.

In looking over the offerings, I decided to go with RED!!   Yes My Diva Darlings---Diva Red.  I wanted a background that was dynamic, forcefull, because you Dear Diva's can be dynamic and forceful, by sheer will and determination.

So not to worry Yes you have found La Diva Loca---Living the Diva Life.

We are now heading into Fall, or what I call the "Jock" period, this is espeically true if your boyfriend, lover or boy toy is too much into sports and is neglecting you.  That is one thing that I had decided upon early in life, if the young man I'm dating is responding to his testosterone too much, and puts you on hold so he can either go to a game or watch a game with his "jock" friends, then he is not the man for you. 

A real man balances his life, yes he has to work, yes he has to help his parents, yes he does have to have the car (that he drives you in) maintained, and if he has a dog he does have to excerise the little poochie, I know I excerise mine Diva Princess.

So if he shows he can balance his  life and you very well, then it should not be a problem,  I was able to do it with my late husband, and now with the men in my life, one of them has a love of vintage cars, he buys a near basket case and slowly lovingly fixes it up.  I have told him that I do not mind putting on jeans and tennis shoes and wear heavy gloves (must maintain the manacure Darlings) if we go to a wrecking yard....BUT... I want a very good dinner at a very nice place later, so sometimes its compromise, and it can work out well if he takes you for a spin in his beautifully restored vintage car and you can dress even period style like the Diva you are.

So Darlings, pick and choose carefully the man you want, make sure he will cater to your needs as well and blances things too, but be prepared to share him a little with parents, work, dog, but if you do it right then he will bring you Roses and Godiva chocolates (or at least See's candies) and occasionally a little expensive Bling.

Now I must go, I'm having an dinner out with one of my gentlemen friends we are going to Napa for the unveiling of a new 9/11 memorial followed by dinner and drinks afterwards, and we want to leave early.

I had seen a preview of the Memorial last night on the news and I would love to see it in person as well.

We shall never forget.

Later my Darlings

Until Anon, Kisses

No comments: